C. How we use the collected data
We, together with our advertising service providers, may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To personalise the advertising we show you
• To provide you with technical support related to our services;
• To provide you with the requested services
• To respond to your requests and comments;
• To recognise the devices you use when accessing theloudhailer.org and to associate them with your profile.
• To inform you about delays, rescheduling, cancellations or changes to services
• To be able to communicate administrative announcements or messages to you;
• To send you information about services about us or other organisations we work with;
• To use certain technologies (such as Personal Audiences on Facebook or Google) through which we deliver advertising to you on other sites, based on Personal Data provided by you or third parties, to whom you have granted this right ;
We monitor the information obtained
We may use your data to identify the parts of the site you are interested in or your advertising preferences. We then use this information to show you ads and pages that we think may interest you, to personalise the way we communicate, or to personalise the content of the communications we send you. Content individualisation means that it includes information that reflects your interest in the content of the pages or that we think may be of interest to you and to improve the way we respond to your needs.
• If required by law;
• In connection with any legal action;
Processing and storage of personal data
We respect the confidentiality according to the GDPRregulation regarding the personal data obtained through the newslettersubscription forms. Personal data is of the standard type (First Name, LastName, Email, Company) and we do not process or process sensitive Personal Data(political or sexual orientations, religious philosophies, etc.). Visitors mayaccept or refuse the use of data for marketing processes, such as sendingnewsletters, but they are not used for purposes other than those mentioned andwill never be transferred to other parties.
By expressing the written agreement in dedicated boxes atthe time of subscription, you express your agreement on the processing andstorage of data, and at any time you can request their deletion by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case your data will be deleted within 24hours, or automatically by accessing the Unsubscribe link found at the end ofeach newsletter, in which case your data will be deleted automatically and youwill never receive email communications again.
Data security We take both technical and organisational precautions toprevent the loss or alteration of your information. The transmission of dataover the Internet is inherently insecure and we can only guarantee the securityof locally stored data.